22 September 2008

Happy birthday to Dallas

At the end of a kind of strenuous day, I just want to again wish Dallas a very happy birthday. We had a good time at lunch today. To bad you couldn't have all been there. Joni, Jesse, Will, Mary, Nelson, Gina, Dad, Me and Dal. A great hamburger place a couple of blocks from Dallas' house. We just may have to introduce those of you who have never been there. ACME Hamburgers. Pretty swell. Then it was home and back to the peaches. Dad keeps going out every night and bringing in more peaches. I am starting to want him to say "that is al". Those he brought in tonight are big and beautiful. Not bad when you think the tree started by all of you guys tossing my peach pits over the back hill as I was canning. They are the tastiest variety of all. Right Joni? Peach pie anyone? Cobbler? Ice Cream? Peach anything? Come on over! Hey Dallas, I hear your face book had a gazillion birthday wishes from great friends and relatives. How does that make you feel? Wow! To have so many people wish you a happy birthday should make you feel most satisfied and happy. So, was it happy? Enjoy the dentist! xoxo Mom

1 comment:

Oldest Girl said...

I must say I have never had as many birthday wishes.....