20 October 2008

Just trying to take all your money...

Hey lovies! I just wanted to say thank you, thank you, soooooo much for all of you who helped me with my swim-a-thon! It was a killer; I swam 200 laps, but I survived. But I do need any donations you guys have made. If you write a check, it is for Wasatch High School. My mailing address is
3383 E. Wild Mare Way
Heber, Ut. 84032
I do need that ASAP!
You guys are so wonderful. Everyone is so impressed that my family supports me so much. They were like "dude, I would never call my family. I dont even know all my cousins". That just makes me so grateful for how close our family is. It is such a wonderful blessing. I love you all! We are the GRAHAMS!
love abigail

3 comments:

Mama said...

We are proud of you Abby, girl! xoxox G.G.

bellybutton said...

did you run 200 laps STRAIGHT????!!!??? im guessing it was just overall......

firekracker said...

She actually SWAM 200 laps straight! That's pretty good ,huh, Annabelle! She was pretty dang tired.