01 February 2009

I'm on the...

Top of the World; lookin' down on creation and the only explanation I can find...is the love that I've found ever since you been around; your love's put me at the top of the world. (sing along everyone) Who doesn't love the Carpenters???

We visited the highest peak in Germany - the Zugspitze. 3000 meters above sea level (can someone please convert that to feet...9 thousand something). If you can't tell from the pictures - it was VERY COLD. But seriously, what a view. According to Jen - one of the best trips we've taken since living here. It was really great.

Now, back to the music...







4 comments:

Oldest Girl said...

You guys don't look cold at all...Looks so high. Jen told me about the trip down. I think I would have been closing my eyes the whole time!

Oldest Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Thanks Amy!

bellybutton said...

wow. enough said.