22 October 2009

Doug and Jodi @ U2
















Hey family....most of you probably know that Jodi and I took a quick trip down to Phoenix to see the best band in the whole world, and my personal favorite....U2.......it was amazing....the best show I have ever seen, and I've seen them a few times. The Black Eyed Peas opened for them...and they were great as well. They played in front of 90,000 people at Cardinal stadium...and we were about 12 feet from the stage...so I got some great footage of Bono, Edge, Larry, and Adam....thought I'd share them with you.....all great songs, and good vibes everywhere.....good times.. Mom was good enough to come down and spent the night with the kids, so we are most grateful to her.....this Sunday they will be playing their concert live from the Rose Bowl on You Tube.....










Doug

2 comments:

Jen said...

i am SO happy that you got to go!! i'd love to have gotten the chance!! oh, it makes me cry to think about!!!

Mama said...

You make me wish I had been there too! I know you were thinking it was the ultimate fun! Good for you! xoxo Mom